In BonBon-Land we wish that all our guests have a good day. Naturally, also you who have a handicap. Therefore, we have described in our handicap policy what we do, so you will experience as few challenges as possible during your stay. For your safety, we have also described when we have rated it necessary to introduce rules and limitations.
Admission and companion cards
You can buy tickets or season pass on www.bonbonland.dk or at the entrance in BonBonn-Land. If you have a companion card, or documentation for granting of a companion card from the Danish disability organizations or membership card from Danish hearing impairment society, you are allowed to bring one companion, who are over 18 years old for free. However, you can only bring a companion for free with a companion card, if you have a season pass or buy a handicap ticket. It is not possible to use other types of tickets.
Facilities for the disabled
- We have approximately 50 disabled parking spaces close to the entrance - remember the visible handicap parking card in the windshield.
- Do you need a wheelchair? Just contact the Service Center (deposit of 100 DKK). Wheelchairs cannot be reserved in advance.
- All our eateries and ice cream houses have access for the disabled
- There are handicap-friendly toilets at Anna's Mokka, Bæver Pizza, Henry's Slaraffenland, Jungle Restauranten, Myretuen and Pelle Piratsprøjt.
If you wish to try our rides, you and your companions MUST contact the Service Center and get the companion bracelet taht you have to wear during the duration of your visit. The companion bracelet allows our staff to pay extra attention to the fact, that you may ahve some special needs we should try to take into account.
In order to ensure that you have the necessary assistance in case of evacuation, you must always have at least one companion over the age of 18 in the rides. However, in some rides the companion may be at least 16 years old (see table).
- The disables person must wear a red bracelet
- Companions over the age of 18 must wear green bracelets
- Companions between 16 and 18 years must wear blue bracelets
- Companions under the age of 16 must wear yellow bracelets
Special benefits for you
The companion bracelets allows you to take up to four companions with companion bracelets up in the rides.
With the companion bracelet you can avoid queuing at several of our rides - you have to go in through the exit to the following rides: Albatossen, Bæver Rafting, Den Hemmelige Verden, Dragen, Hundeprutten, Klaptorsken, Mågeklatterne, Ormen, Skildpadden, Svend Svingarm, Søløven, Vandrotten and Viktor Vandorm (see table). For the other rides, the regular entrance must be used.
Important safety rules
In BonBon-Land we always focus on the safety of you and our other guests. Therefore, all our guests must always comply with the following general safety rules:
- Following the instructions given by the satff
- You must follow the restrictions on the signs at the rides
- If you cannot use the safety system intended, do not use that ride.
- You must be able to get on and off the rides and use evacuation routes without any problem at your own or your companion's assistance
- For some of our rides, it is strictly necessary that you are self-supporting. Therefore, as a wheelchair user you must not try these rides. This applies to Bæver Raftingen, Cobra Tårnet, Den Hemmelige Verden, Rejen, Viktor Vandorm and Vildsvinet.
We hope you have a good day in BonBon-Land. If you have any questions or experience any challenges during your visit, please contact the Service Center.
Adm. Direktør BonBon-Land A/S